DJ Matt Blake
1. Decide on a budget beforehand. It’s important to have a budget in mind before you attend a bridal show. This will help you narrow down your choices and allow venues and suppliers to provide you with a quote based on your specific budget.
2. Create a separate email address. Chances are, you’re going to be handing out your email address quite a bit during a bridal show so it’s best to create an email specifically for wedding planning purposes. This ensures that you can keep all quotes and communications in one place that’s away from your work and personal emails.
3. Take Pictures. There is so much to see at a bridal show and you never know when inspiration might strike so either bring your camera along or just use your phone so that you can easily some pics of ideas that you might like to use.
4. Come hungry. Bridal shows include caterers and bakers so come hungry if you want to try out food and cake samples from various suppliers. Most bridal shows will also have their own general food booths so you definitely won’t leave with an empty stomach.
5. Have your calendar ready. Many suppliers are ready to offer discounts to couples who book a consultation with them at the show so have your calendar at the ready so that you can take advantage of these types of offers.
6. Wear the right clothing. Not only should you wear comfortable shoes because you will be on your feet all day but you should also wear clothes that will make it easy to try on wedding gowns should you want to.
7. Be prepared to spend money. There will always be sales at a bridal show and you never know when you might find a suite or gown that you love so come prepared. You may even find a supplier that you love, which means there’s a chance you will need to put down a deposit there and then to secure them for your wedding date.
8. Bring your colors along. If you already know what colors you will be using in your wedding, bring a few fabric swatches along. Many of the vendors will be more than happy to offer advice and tips based on your colors and ideas.
9. Be patient. Bridal shows are busy so it’s important to be patient and take the day slowly. Don’t get overwhelmed. Chances are, most vendors will spend several minutes with every couple so keep this in mind when walking around.
Bridal shows are one of the few times where you will have everything you need under one roof so be sure to take full advantage of this opportunity.
DJ Matt Blake
Wedding tips & Event recaps and stories!
Need pricing for your upcoming event - Click here to get a quote!
DJ Matt Blake - 682-233-2053 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Site powered by Matt Freakin Blake