DJ Matt Blake
You’ve put months of planning into your wedding day – from flower arrangements to bridesmaids’ dresses and canapés. However, once it’s all over, your photos are all that’s left to remember your day by. Therefore, it’s important to ensure your photos are as picture-perfect as possible.
While there’s no way to plan for every possible eventuality, these tips will cover the essentials.
- Have a touch-up makeup set handy. Your makeup will look beautiful once you step out the door but sweat and tears could ruin that fresh look. Having a touch-up makeup kit handy will ensure you look great from start to finish.
- Stay hydrated. It’s essential to keep drinking water throughout your day. However, to avoid smudging your lipstick, opt for water bottles and straws instead of cups.
- Clean your rings. Your photographer will want to take a few detail shots, and these look a whole lot better if your rings have been cleaned and polished. Be sure to send your rings in for a cleaning before your big day. You could also keep some ring cleaner on hand to get rid of smudges on the day.
- Get someone to keep a few tissues. You never know when you might need a tissue on your wedding day so ask one or two people in your wedding party to keep some handy.
- Consider buying sweat-proof t-shirts. The last thing you want in your photos is sweat marks. Whether your groom sweats excessively or you know it’s going to be hot on your wedding day, sweat-proof t-shirts will avoid unsightly marks in your wedding photos.
- Keep a disposable toothbrush in one of the bathrooms. If your photographer will be sticking around for photos after you eat, it’s best to give your teeth a quick brush. This way, your teeth will look great in all of your photos.
- Buy a beautiful hanger. A wedding dress always looks more beautiful when it drops down from a beautiful hanger. These are inexpensive and will make all the difference to your wedding dress photos.
- Clear up the room. Before your photographer takes those all-important getting-ready photos, clear up the room. Get rid of clutter, including trash, handbags, accessories, and anything that shouldn’t be in any of the shots.
- A shot list. Lastly, don’t forget to create a photo list for your photographer before the day. This way, you can focus on enjoying the photos instead of worrying about whether your photographer is getting all the shots you had in mind.
With these simple tips in mind, you can look forward to eye-catching wedding photos that you will love looking back on over and over again.
DJ Matt Blake
Wedding tips & Event recaps and stories!
Need pricing for your upcoming event - Click here to get a quote!
DJ Matt Blake - 682-233-2053 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Site powered by Matt Freakin Blake