DJ Matt Blake
There is nothing quite as heart-warming as the connection between a father and a daughter, especially on her wedding day. There are so many moments throughout your wedding day that involve your dad, but there are a handful that should definitely be on your shot list.
- The first look. Capturing your father’s reaction to seeing you in your dress for the first time is a must. If there is one father daughter photo to add to your list, it’s this one.
- The post-look portrait. After your photographer captures your father’s natural reaction to your dress, pose for a portrait with him. This can be a really moving and emotional portrait that you can treasure forever.
- The hand kiss. You will always be your dad’s little princess, so grab a shot of your father holding and kissing your hand before he gives you away.
- The embrace. Another option is to capture a warm embrace with your dad. This is another shot that you can treasure for years to come.
- The tie. To involve your dad in more photos during the getting-ready process, grab a few shots of you tying his tie or bowtie for him.
- The walk down the aisle. This must-have shot is always beautiful. Not only does it capture this moment with your father but the emotions you feel as he guides you down the aisle towards your partner. You should also definitely get a shot of your dad lifting your veil, if you decide to have one.
- The dance. Lastly, if you’re planning to dance with your dad, make sure your photographer knows to capture this moment.
If your dad is one of the most important people in your life, speak to your photographer about other photo ideas for your big day.
DJ Matt Blake
Wedding tips & Event recaps and stories!
Need pricing for your upcoming event - Click here to get a quote!
DJ Matt Blake - 682-233-2053 - email@example.com
Site powered by Matt Freakin Blake